Oh, my Gosh!

Hello, ladies!
Today I decided to show you a new love of my life. Quite an impressive start, isn't it?
I'm obsessed with these goodies and can't help but chattering about them!))))
If you buy them, I hope you'll love them as much as I do, because these products really made me happy and it'd be great if you get this impression too))
NOT SPONSORED!
I bought everything myself and can only thank a wonderful lady, the assistant, who gave me the samples that I absolutely loved and naturally came back and bought everything)))
So, here they are

GOSH BB Cream
Simply gorgeous. Has a very pleasant light coverage, doesn't have any smell if you're sensitive to it, comes in different shades, this  (03 warm beige) matches my skin perfectly! Though it's a bb cream which means that it's not something like MAC Full coverage foundation, it covers perfectly and beautifully! I admit that if you have a problematic skin this product may not be the best for you, but at least try a sample.
I usually apply some MAC Studio Fix powder to achieve "my perfect skin colour", let's put it this way, but here I apply just translucent powder to fix the cream and I'm absolutely happy ALL DAY, ladies. I mean it. I'm a human being, I get oily at the "beloved" t-zone area and it can be humid or hot or rainy outside, but THIS thing STAYS on! PLUS it contains a primer! and a moisturizer! How can you not love it? Don't believe-ask for a sample. I came back to the shop the next day.

GOSH Foundation Primer Classic (also has a creamy version and another one with a lifting effect - tested it, though haven't bought, as I simply and fortunately don't have anything to lift)))))
Mamma mia! Mon Dieu! Tuesday I'm in love!)))))
It's the best primer that I've ever come across! And I had MakeUpForEver HD Primer and Porefessional by Benefit, and they're all considered to be very good primers, but this precious is my one and only now. Again, doesn't have any smell, only a great texture that will smooth your skin and help your makeup last longer.

and now...the last but not the least;)))
Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 hr
It does stay 24 hours! And it looks perfect as if you've just applied it.
Plus it can work as a base! I believe they come in 5 shades - bronze, black, grey, blue and sparkly white. Won't say anything else, just show you 2 looks that I did with this creamy bronzy beauty.

Products:
1. Maybelline 24hr color tattoo
Maybelline the Rocket Mascara
Maybelline black gel liner
UD Naked (buck, virgin)
IsaDora neutral kajhal


Products:
UD (Hustle and Virgin)
and the same as in the 1st look

I think that both variants are quite wearable in day time for work or university)might be too much for school.
Still, they're done under 10 minutes which is very convenient))

I send you my hugs and best wishes)))
Have a good day!