Barbie is away hosting the Halloween Blood Drive with editorial cartoonist and radio talk show host Marshall Ramsey. The blood drive started at 6am this morning and will continue until 6pm tonight. She will return to the blog this Friday.
(Barbie is also the guest speaker of the Mississippi Singing Churchmen's banquet in Jackson.)
Popular Posts
-
A week ago Monday was my 26th birthday. Birthday's are a big deal in our family, as are Christmases and random "Happy Tuesday, I go...
-
Ok, if you think that this look will take you for ages I can assure you ... yes it will. It's aaaall about blending and building the col...
-
Barbie: Princess Charm School was produced in 2011. A wonderful Barbie movie that's different from typical Barbie movies. It teaches kid...
-
I have been supplementing my running and lifting weights with yoga twice a week, and I LOVE IT!! It’s almost addicting….you thi...
-
Today was an amazing day. Why? Well for one, I got a lot of work done with my schoolwork and finals are next week. Yay! Two, our custom made...
-
“Do the things you used to talk about doing but never did. Know when to let go and when to hold on tight. Stop rushing. Don’t be intim...
-
Another Barbie movie Barbie Mariposa and the Fairy Princess. It's the sequel of Barbie Mariposa and her butterfly fairy friends. Length ...
-
What are your plans for this weekend? I have so much homework I feel like I'm drowning, but I know I'm going to find a way to go cli...
-
As you might have noticed I tend to wear brown-goldy colours. I think that they are the best choice for blue eyes, and they can look simple ...