A 'Happy Thanksgiving' Message

The book tour kicked off Saturday in Brookhaven and what a day it was! The books sold out in just over an hour with just over 200 books sold. I was honored to meet some fine, sweet people along the way including meeting up with Rebecca Amic who I've gotten to see several times.


My website has been processing orders all weekend for the out-of-staters. And, I was able to personally give one of my editors a signed copy at church Sunday as a thank you.


Now as we gather with our families for Thanksgiving, I am praying that the "eyes of your understanding will be opened so that you would know the hope to which he has called you.." (Ephesians 1:17-22) I believe this scripture encourages us to see what God has already DONE for you and I.


Forget the turkey--I'm thankful for the Lamb!


(Barbie will be signing copies of her new book and her 1st book Tuesday at Josephine's on the square in Kosciusko. She will be signing at Lifeway Christian Store in Jackson this Friday, 10am-Noon and at Lemuria from 1pm-2pm. Both books are now available at www.barbiebassett.com .)