Breaking News!

My devotional "Carry An Umbrella When There's No Rain in the Forecast: 365 Days of Living by Faith" ($14.02) 2nd edition has arrived! The 1st edition of 3,000 copies sold out fast and now the orders for those of you who haven't gotten it yet can be fulfilled.

You can also find it at Lifeway Christian Store and Lemuria Books (both in Jackson) as well as Expectations in Brookhaven.

I received this note from a reader this week:

"My daughter gave me a copy of your devotional book Christmas. I am thoroughly enjoying it every day. I lost my husband 3 weeks ago to cancer and these devotionals have helped me get through some tough days. Thank you for this book and the strength and encouragement I get from it's words."-- J.Davidson

My first book, "Forecasts and Faith: 5 Keys to Weathering the Storms of Life" ($22.56) has less than 200 copies left. All that remains is it's 3rd and FINAL edition.

Should you not be close to Jackson or Brookhaven for these books, you can also order at www.barbiebassett.com and receive a discount on both books.

I continue to be amazed at what the Holy Spirit is doing through these books and enjoy hearing from all of my readers!