Prophetic Words

The Lord is not against you. Jeremiah 29:13 says, "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."

I believe in the prophetic word. When I was given a prophetic word, I knew it was for my future and not my present. My mother and others have spoken prophetic words over me at a particular time and I knew it was coming from God. It propels you forward and repels things off like the attacks of the devil, temptations and other things designed to make you stumble (all the more reason for you to prophesy over your children, your home, your marriage and yourself).

A few weeks ago, we totaled my husband's truck in a head on collision with a black bear on our way to Florida. Last week, I had a head on collision with a deer at night. Having had a few days to think about both instances, I remembered some prophetic words spoken over me years and even weeks ago.

The devil may try to get you to second guess what God is doing in your life or the direction in which God is leading you. But this is not a time to be conferring with flesh and blood, but a time to get a Word from Heaven.

I think of the Passover story and how the Angel of Death passed over the homes and families of those who had the blood over their doorpost.

In the same way, God still has a future for you!