Change



As soon as you let go of the unhealthy things in your life, the negative people and the "wrong-for-you-loves," you almost instantly feel like a new person. 

You look forward to your life with the old excitement and joy that you didn't remember losing. 

When you let go on of the things that are bad for you, almost instantly you start dreaming about the hopes you had quietly given up on. You probably didn't even realize you were doing it. 

I held onto something unhealthy for WAY too long, simply because it was familiar. It happened so slowly and quietly that I almost didn't notice what was going on....I started thinking about myself the way that person thought of me, and most frightening of all, I stopped writing. That scared me. Thankfully, as soon as I made the decision that I deserve the best of the best in all my relationships, the words came pouring back. 

If you're in a place that you know is not good for you, but you stay because it's familiar, 
Leave Now. 

If you're with someone who doesn't treat you like you hung the moon and the stars,
 Remove Yourself. 

If you're friends with a crowd that drags you down just because you've always hung out with them, 
Leave Immediately. 


Get rid of the things in your life that you know are bad for you and have the courage to make your life the most inspiring, exciting story you can dream up. You have so many possibilites and experiences waiting for you once you release the negative. Do it. You'll be glad you did.  

xo xo Liz