Checklist for Spring


If you want things in your life to be different, you can’t do things the same way you’ve always done them. I look forward to periods of my life that seem light years away and think to myself, “Oh by that point I’ll feel different. I won’t get nervous talking to people or I’ll be in better shape or when faced with a challenge, I’ll be so confident I won’t get embarrassed!” HA HA!! I make myself laugh. I can’t expect for things to feel or BE different, unless I continuously test myself and create change in my enviorment. This is my checklist to having a life changing spring. What’s on yours??

You Will Need:

An adventurous heart.

A tough attitude (ability to handle constructive criticism).

The decision to not give up, no matter how hopeless or hard things seem.

Trying something that is challenging enough to you that it scares your pants off. 
Figuratively of course.

A group of people to surround yourself with that are kind, talented and uplifting. 
Hang around people that you want to be like!

Learn to cook something completely new. (I’m a foodie, I think about what I’m gonna eat basically all day long, so if this is weird, forget I said anything!)

Learn a new skill (learn to team rope, barrel race, braid rawhide, make saddles, paint, play an instrument, learn a language….something!).

Muscles are sexy. Muscles help you burn off more fat. 
Muscles make you look amazing in clothes or out of ‘em! Lift heavy weights!

Forgiveness. For yourself and the mistakes you will make and 
to others that will hurt you along the way.




This is my checklist, what is on yours?

xo xo Liz